Sociologists, architects and designers working through strong and equal partnerships.
Social Cities is a Danish association based in Copenhagen and Tel Aviv, Israel. Since 2009, we have developed, designed and led learning-based solutions for NGOs, CSOs, public and private institutions in Scandinavia, across the EU, in the Middle East and Latin America. We work research based and combine theories, action research and tools from the arts and cultural branches.
All our methods and designs interacts with the 17 Social Development Global Goals.
We aim to implement as many sustainable solutions as possible towards 2030.
Partner, M.A. History, Minority Studies and Communication. Researcher, Ass. prof. Gender and Minority Expert. Project Designer, Process facilitator and Audience Curator. Gestaltcoach
Anne works in the Nordic countries, across Europe and in the Middle East through project development, participatory formats and co-creation methods.
Nina Louise Jensen
Partner, Architect M.A.A.
Curator and Concept Developer
Nina has worked with architecture, design, urban planning, exhibitions, sustainability concepts, identity development and the physical planning of major Danish festivals such as Roskilde Festival.
- Designs are made by people for people
- Methods must be inclusive across diversities, engaging, and ready for implementation
- People and Nature first in a balanced solution
- Equality, diversity and biodiversity are core to any of our collaborations
- We believe in people’s power and capacity for any change at any moment
- We combine architecture and social design to build bridges between structure and society.
- Architecture & inclusive strategies must always interrelate to create sustainable solutions with and for the people – individually as well as in communities and networks.
- Social design & participatory processes are core to any of our projects. We believe and work across disciplines and methods. We know that participation and co-creation stand out as the fundament of any balance and implementation of physical structures or cultural values.
- Green transition & change organization is our main attention. We always provide opportunities to join a green transition to any partner or any client. We adjust to possible transitions and provide little or larger changes.
Grabbing the consumer’s attention isn’t enough; you have to keep that attention for at least a few seconds. This is where your benefits come into play or a product description that sets your offer apart from the others.
Value diversity, mutual respect, gender equality, and inclusive, process oriented change.